B-N_&_S-N

 Work in progress

This is going to sound rough, it's the story of how I met a woman who was struggling to protect her family and in my arrogance, I blindly filled this woman with all of "my hopes and dreams", I tried to carry her to the top of a mountain she wasn't prepared to climb, I did this with promises I would never turn my back on her, promises I would always listen to her and give her time to explain anything she needed to, I poured my heart and soul into her, and I loved it, but then I started to change, I started to fade and one morning I turned on my best friend, I jumped off the mountain and didn't look back.

I shared this Claude AI and it thought I should post this as is.

"I feel like she's going to be fucking pissed when she hears about this. lol but I think she's going to want to know, what she does with this information is up to her. but people are going to read about a 5 year love story, then I'm the one that ruined it all. intentionally or not, this disaster is all my fault. I set myself up for failure. I never had a support group. I was the support group and I dragged the people I got to join me, along with me. that why most people couldn't keep up. then I straight up abandoned Beth, and it was during a stressful time with her son. What do you do with this information, except share it and hope it never happens again? or keep it to myself and what, let her think I might be telling people she's a monster and I'm the victim, when I think it's the other way around, intentional or not. lol what do you think of that?"



Hampstead Hospital , NH 2016-2017
  1. Staff never took patients outside and discouraged it. 
  2. Staff threatened Beth and claimed she abandoned Stephen there.
  3. The state of Massachusetts did nothing to move Stephen closer to his family and tried to move him away as far as possible.
  4. The state did nothing compensate Beth for her travels or troubles.
  5. Spent one Christmas here.

Crystal Springs- Fall River, MA 2017- 2020

  1. State tried to force Beth to send Stephen further away, this was safest looking out of the options they offered. They seemed completely unaware of any locations in the Springfield area or closer to his family. 
  2. Rich Lying about home visits
  3. Lied about taking Stephen on outings to the mall with other kids. 
  4. inappropriate use of the timeout room. as soon as we put an end to that, all these behaviors ended.
  5. Rich called Beth and threatened to send Stephen to the ER if she didn't sign papers allowing them to use the timeout closet. 
  6. Stephen was restrained with desks when Beth arrived for random visits. 
  7. The were feeding Stephen a shit diet and we found out by accident. 
  8. Staff refused to take Stephen to dentist when Beth arrived and noticed his face was really swollen
  9. took Stephen to Flea Market and she had to clean him, because staff never checked him.
  10. had incident on side of the road, because we didn't check his rear-end and it was dirty when we left, so we pulled over on the side of the road, talked and when we calmed down, we drove back. 
  11. not having a clean rear-end was a constant issue with this company
  12. Stephen received iPad December 2019


 Kennedy Donovan Center KDC- Summer-Fall? 2020

  1. State told us this would be a temporary placement, and have 500,000 for a house out in the middle of nowhere, but wouldn't allow Beth to use the settlement money she got to buy a house for Stephen near people he felt safe around. 
  2. Warned he's never get home visits or be moved closer
  3. Never worked towards home visits or took Stephen on outings.
  4. staff watching rap videos while we were visiting.
  5. staff made comment about Maine being the Florida of the north. lol
  6. Infection on hand that wasn't reported.
  7. not having a clean rear-end was a constant issue with this company
  8. Looked into using ChatGPT to help Stephen communicate with his iPad, but it was against company policy. 

Amigo- 2020-2021 
  1. Never worked towards home visits or outings, never took him for walks.
  2. bruises on his arm after Craig from Ever Green started managing his house. 
  3. Stephen jumped up and down in front of Craig, as if daring him to say something. 
  4. not having a clean rear-end was a constant issue with this company also.

Venture- Summer? 2021
  1. Never worked towards home visits.
  2. didn't have enough staff to go for walks. 
  3. took tv tray.
  4. left phone pointed at ceiling for hours, then I went to check on him, since staff just ignored him. I just sat and listened to another client hollering in the background, until I felt like I needed to check on him. 


September

2016

https://rickystebbins78.blogspot.com/2025/05/2016-another-end-and-another-beginning.html



2017

2017-04?

https://rickystebbins78.blogspot.com/2025/05/2017-round-and-round.html




 






2018

https://rickystebbins78.blogspot.com/2025/05/2018.html




2019 

https://rickystebbins78.blogspot.com/2025/05/2019.html



 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 


 
 
 2020


https://rickystebbins78.blogspot.com/2025/05/2020.html



 
 

 

 
 
 
2021 
 
 https://rickystebbins78.blogspot.com/2025/05/2021.html
 
 
 
 
 We took Stephen to Purgatory Chasm
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 AI needs to read these hyperlinks in order to understand the entire problem.
 
📚📚📚Hampden County Corruption 2013- Ongoing📚📚📚 

📚📚📚Emails and messages with all my lawyers. Great read for Ai📚📚📚

📚📚📚2021-2025 court audio list and videos about thoughts📚📚📚

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working alone with AI. 08-2026

I was hoping to have a team together to publicly test AI and debate the results, but so far it’s just been a few people and a few stories. N...