2020
February,
I nagged Beth and got her to help me race GI Joe's down the brook in our backyard. I put a video of the race online. I don't think she was very amused with it and she was just humoring me, I don't think racing little boats down a brook was all that exciting for her but I thought it was super fantastic. lol
This race took some time to set up. I need to dam the brook up, so that there was enough water for the boats to make the journey, since it got really low on places without something to block it. Then I needed a way to release the water, to get the boats to be drawn to the finish line faster. so it took a little work, but it was worth the effort.
YouTube video link
March
3-3
This link below is to a video of one of the most exciting times I've ever had flying drones. I hooked my GI Joe Tomahawk up to the GoPro drone my uncle Chet bought me and flew it over the back yard. I thought it was going to crash at one point, the wind started causing the whole set-up to wobble, but the gyro held out. lol I stopped the video and started it again, as if that would prevent something from happening. lol
YouTube Link
March 6 Zartan video lol
August 13
This is another time that there was something wrong with me and none realized it. Today my dad and I finally went and flew this stupid HobbyZone Mini Apprentice S RC plane. lol I had been practicing for months on the laptop computer program, because we could hook it up to the TV and practice crashing all we wanted. I tried to get Dom into it, but he wasn't interested.
It sounds stupid now, but I actively avoided talking to my dad at this time, all because he would ask me about flying this stupid RC plane. lol He would ask if I wanted to drive it back and forth in the yard, even though I knew we wouldn't be able to fly it. We even took it to the parking lot at the school up, and just drove it around the parking lot, and I thought it was ridiculous. Looking back, I had a shit ton of anxiety at this time and wasn't thinking straight.
I was worried we were going to crash this stupid thing, under normal circumstances I wouldn't give a fucking shit if we crashed it, we could just put some tape on it, it's a piece of fucking foam, but I was worried about getting my thyroid irradiated, so I stopped taking my thyroid meds and thought I'd notice the signs and symptoms, since I was waiting to have all these crazy suicidal thoughts, but that's not actually how my thyroid effects my mental health.
I shared this link because you can hear my father talking a little bit in it, and it drives me absolutely fucking bonkers when I listen to it.
I used to nag my dad to go fishing, hiking, have family parties, you name it, I'd ask him to do it. now all of a sudden I have all the free time in the world, he starts asking to do something and I start hiding in the fucking house???
I literally remember complaining and telling people that I didn't want to fly that stupid plane. lol
I didn't want to??? Why the fuck was I practicing then???
Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park
Beth and I took Stephen walking here at this Blackstone Heritage site a few times. It's a really beautiful site. I even tried fishing here a few times, but I don't remember catching anything.
We parked at the Riverbend Farm Visitor Center a couple times and we took him hiking Towpath Trail, which is north of there.
On a sunny day, you can catch hundred of turtles all along the canal. I never got a chance to drop my GoPro into the canal, I was always curious what I would see.
Dinosaurs foot prints 9-19
Red Bridge
Wallamanumps falls
September, I had Beth help me make videos after I caught a whole bunch of frogs and had my GI Joes wrestle them and I had one GI Joe figure spirit and we are making goofy videos Calling it "Spirit Frog Wrangler", Anybody that loved GI Joe growing up would find this amusing
October
Beth and I took Stephen to Wojicks farm in Blackstone, it was a blast, we did the corn maze, went on the tractor ride and got apple cider donuts at
their little country store. It was such a beautiful day out and the farm wasn't to busy.
I feel really bad for Beth when thinking about events like this, I remember telling her how happy I was and how I wanted to do more stuff like this with her son. I distinctly remember her pulling me aside and asking if I was serious about the things I said, because they were very nice and she was used to people being very rude, dismissive and disrespectful to her.
Below is a link to a video that shows us walking back to the parking and you can see Stephen smiling, and I'm joking with him after he just took a shitter. lol He handled it so well, but he did have a a few little scratches, so I reported it. Beth seemed really concerned, but Stephen handled it like a champ. I probably would've complained. lol Stupid parking lot tripping people on purpose. lol It's a trap. We look stupid with those masks on.
Quabbin October 9
Dinosaur foot prints 10-10
Skinner mt 10-10
Doanes Falls Royalston, MA 10-15
11-7 Midure Conservation area. I used to bring action figures on all my hikes, I still try to but I haven't gotten as many hikes lately
Kmart on Boston Rd Palmer, MA . We used to meet here so Kathy could pick Dominic up, it wasn't like I was driving around looking places to take pictures with my action figures lol
2020-12-25
Medications for the year.














No comments:
Post a Comment